SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) ANNOUNCES THE RESULTS OF THE 8TH SHAREHOLDER ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
The Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) is pleased to announce that the Eighth Ordinary General Assembly meeting was held at 4:00 PM on Sunday, 10/05/1436H corresponding to 01/03/2015G at the Companys Headquarter in Riyadh.
After fulfilling the legal quorum, the General Assembly has approved the following:
1. The Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ending 31/12/2014.
2. The Statutory Auditors Report for the financial year ending 31/12/2014.
3. The Board of Directors report for the financial year ending 31/12/2014.
4. The Board of Directors recommendation not to distribute dividends for the financial year ending 31/12/2014.
5. The appointment of the External Auditors (Earnest & Young) nominated by the Audit Committee from among the nominees to audit the company financial statement for the year 2015 and the quarterly financial statement and the approval of their audit fees.
6. Discharge the Board of Directors members of any liabilities for the financial period ending 31/12/2014.
7. The appointment of Eng. Abdulaziz bin Abdallah Al Sugair as member of the Board of Directors (independent) as a replacement of H.E. Suliman bin Saad Al Homaid.
For further information please contact: