Ma’aden’s professional development program is designed to nurture young talent and build promising future leaders in the Kingdom’s mining and minerals industry.
By leveraging proven professional development methods and offering hands-on opportunities, the program is tailored to cater to various types of learners, equipping them with key skills needed to impact Ma’aden’s business and the wider mining and minerals industry.
- To ensure alignment between Ma'aden’s business needs and the aspirations of young Saudi graduates.
- To provide professional development opportunities to young employees that equips them with necessary skills needed to build a long and rewarding career.
- To ensure Ma’aden trains young Saudi professionals and provides them with the right skills, knowledge and competencies to become future leaders in the business.
- To maximize young professionals’ potential by creating an environment that offers structure while encouraging autonomy.
- To ensure young professionals are placed in roles that harness their strengths and align with their professional ambitions.
- To provide learning opportunities that sharpen skills, build managerial knowledge, enhance training and ensure mentoring.
What We Offer?