MA’ADENis making steady progress toward achieving its goal to become a global mining giant and a sustainable contributor toSaudi Arabia’s Vision 2030.
Saudi Arabia has a significant mineral potential that is relatively underexplored compared to other mature mining markets, with $2.5 trillion worth of unexplored mineral assets. With the right pool of investments and resources, we will be able to unlock the true potential of Saudi Arabia’s mining sector.
MA’ADEN will deliver on its 2040 goals through four strategic pillars:
Pillar 1: Focus on value
- Focus on the upstream business by diversifying the product portfolio towards high value products and enhance customer intimacy and value chain positioning.
Pillar 2: Leverage KSA resources
- Increase production capacities in current value chains and continue investment in exploration and mining of Saudi Arabia’s rich mineral endowment, to grow the business and add new minerals to our portfolio.
Pillar 3: ESG leadership
Become a local ESG role model and contribute to national sustainability objectives following a balanced approach focused on initiatives with positive business impact.
- o Achieve carbon neutrality by 2050, in line with Saudi Arabia’s ambition to achieve net zero by 2060.
- o Increase the proportion of women and Saudi nationals in our workforce.
- o Work with suppliers who meet our ESG requirements.
Pillar 4: Drive productivity
- Increase our productivity by adopting new technology, innovating in our processes, and investing in our people to maximize value.