SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND THE 8TH ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING (REMINDER ANNOUNCEMENT)
The Board of Directors of Maaden is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the 8th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held at the Companys Headquarter in Riyadh on Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Road Southern of North Ring Road on Sunday 01-03-2015 corresponding to 10-05-1436 at 16:00 to consider the following agenda:
1. Approval of the Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended on 31/12/2014.
2. Approval of the External Auditors report for the year ended 31/12/2014.
3. Approval of the Board of Directors report for the year ended on 31/12/2014.
4. Approval of the Board of Directors recommendation not to distribute dividends for the year ended on 31/12/2014.
5. Approval of the appointment of the External Auditors (Earnest & Young) recommended by the Audit Committee from among the nominees to audit the company financial statement for the year 2015 and the quarterly financial statement and approval of their remuneration.
6. Discharge the Board of Directors members from liabilities for the financial period ended on 31/12/2014.
7. Approval of the appointment of Eng. Abdulaziz bin Abdallah Al Sugair as member of the Board of Directors (independent) as a replacement of H.E. Suliman bin Saad Al Homaid.
Please note that The Ordinary General Assembly may validly meet if at least 50% of the voting rights are present or represented.
We would like to inform each shareholder who owns more than twenty shares that he has the right to attend this meeting by himself or represented by others. The votes are calculated on the basis of one vote per share represented at the meeting, according to the article of association of the company. Each shareholder who wants to attend this meeting must carry with him ID Card or Commercial Registration and prove of ownership of Maadens shares.
A shareholder must attend at least an hour earlier to complete the registration process. Shareholder has the right to authorize other eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his/her behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Company employee), by means of an Authorization Letter provided that letter must be submitted 3 days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by a Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank or any Government Agency and submitted to the following address:
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Investor Relation, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 018748200.
It is necessary to bring the original Authorization Letter when attending the meeting.
For further information please contact: