Saudi Arabian Mining Company, Maaden announces the Opening of Nominations for Membership of the Board of Directors for Next Term
Saudi Arabian Mining Company Maaden is pleased to announce to the respectful shareholders the opening of nomination for Board of Directors membership for the coming term which will start from 27/11/1432H, corresponding to 25/10/2011G, for a period of three years; interested applicants of Maadens shareholders who are qualified and possess shares in Maaden with nominal value not less than ten thousands Saudi Riyals (which equal 1000 shares) should apply for nomination to the Companys Nominations and Remuneration Committee in the following address P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537, phone number 8748000, fax number 018748200, email firstname.lastname@example.org on no later than 21/9/1432H, corresponding to 21/8/2011G, taking in consideration the conditions mentioned in the Ministry of Commerce and Industry circular no. 222/3245/9362 dated on 18/6/1412H and circular no. 222/205/3800 dated 26/12/1420H and according to Corporate Governance Regulations and Listing Rules issued by Capital Market Authority (CMA) provided that the application request must contain the following:
- A resume of the nominee containing qualifications and expertise in the Company business.
- A record of numbers and dates of board of directors meetings in stock market companies and permanent committee on which he has served.
- A record of stock market companies on which he presently serves as a member.
- A record of companies or institutions in similar line of business which the applicant is managing or has ownership interest.
- If the nominee has previously been board of director member in Maaden then he must attach the nomination request with a statement of the last session he has been member of Board of Director, he will get it from the Company Administration, it will contain the following information:
- Number of board of directors meetings during every year of the term, and number of meetings he attended personally in relation to the total number of meetings.
- Permanent Committees he was member, number of meeting held by every committee, number of meetings he attended and percentage of attendance.
- Summary of financial results which were achieved by the Company during every year in the term.
Also, nominee must fill out CMA form based on their circular no 4/2359 dated on 12/4/1431H. Furthermore, he must attach clear photocopies of valid ID card for individual or commercial register for companies and institutions, and the contact numbers of the nominee.
Note that vote in General Assembly will be only for those who nominate themselves for Board of Directors according to regulation mentioned above. In order to get nomination request and CMA form please log in the Company web site (www.maaden.com.sa) or contact Nomination and Remuneration Committee secretary by using one of mean of contact listed above.
For further information please contact: