SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND THE 5TH EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING (FIRST MEETING)
The Board of Directors of Maaden is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the 5th Extraordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held at the Company Headquarter in Riyadh, Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Road, south of the North Ring Road on Thursday 01-03-2018G corresponding to 13-06-1439H at 20:30 to consider the following agenda:
- 1. Vote to approve the Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended on 31/12/2017.
- 2. Vote to approve the External Auditors report for the year ended 31/12/2017.
- 3. Vote to approve the Board of Directors report for the year ended 31/12/2017.
- 4. Vote to approve the Board of Directors recommendation not to distribute dividends for the year ended 31/12/2017.
- 5. Vote on the appointment of the External Auditors recommended by the Audit Committee from among the nominees to audit the Company interim financial statement for Q1,Q2,Q3 and the annual audited financial statements for the years 2018-2019-2020, and the approval of their remuneration.
- 6. Vote on the Discharge of Board of Directors members from liabilities for their activities during the financial period ended 31/12/2017.
- 7. Amendment of Article (16) of the Articles of Association of the Company to become amended after the amendment (the board of directors shall be composed of ten members appointed by the Ordinary General Assembly for a period of three years, including the CEO of the company).
We would like to inform that each shareholder has the right to attend this meeting in person or represented by others. Each shareholder who wants to attend this meeting must carry with him a valid ID Card or Commercial Registration and proof of ownership of Maaden shares.
A shareholder is encouraged to come early to complete the registration process. A shareholder has the right to authorize another eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his/her behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Companys employee), by means of an Authorization Letter (the form of which may be found on the Investor Relations section of the Companys website) provided that letter must be submitted at least two (2) days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank, or authorized persons, notary public or persons authorized in performing notary public and submitted to the following address:
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Investor Relation, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 018748200.
The original Authorization Letter must be presented when attending the meeting. The Saudi Arabian Mining Company is pleased to inform its shareholders that they can vote remotely on the 5th Extraordinary General Assembly agenda via the free E-voting services on Tadawul website (https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa) starting from 10 am, Tuesday 27/02/2018G to 4pm, Thursday 01/03/2018.
For further information please contact: