SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND THE 10TH GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING (FIRST MEETING)
The Board of Directors of Maaden is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the 10th General Assembly Meeting to be held at the Company Headquarter in Riyadh, Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Road, south of the North Ring Road (https://goo.gl/maps/QJudoHFRWZ42) on Sunday 22-10-2017G corresponding to 02-02-1439H at 16:30 to consider the following agenda:
1. Vote on the amendment of the Audit committee article.
2. Vote on the amendment of the nomination and remuneration committee article.
3. Vote for the election of the members of the Board of Directors for the next term, which begins on 25/10/2017 and for a period of three years from the candidates nominated (attached CVs of the candidates).
4. Vote for the forming of the Audit committee from (4) members for the new term starting from 25/10/2017 and for a period of three years, in accordance to the regulation and tasks listed in the Audit committee article, and the voting on the following candidates:
- 1- Eng. Abdallah bin Ibrahim Al-Saadan (chairman).
- 2- Eng. Azzam bin Yaser Shalabi (member).
- 3- Eng. Khalid bin Hamad Al Sunani (member).
- 4- Mr. Walid bin Ibrahim Shukri (member).
Please note that the General Assembly may validly convene if at least 50% of the voting rights are present or represented.
We would like to inform that each shareholder has the right to attend this meeting in person or represented by others. The votes are calculated on the basis of one vote per share represented at the meeting, according to the Article of Association of the Company. Each shareholder who wants to attend this meeting must carry with him a valid ID Card or Commercial Registration and proof of ownership of Maaden shares.
A shareholder is encouraged to come early to complete the registration process. A shareholder has the right to authorize another eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his/her behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Company employee), by means of an Authorization Letter (the form of which may be found on the Investor Relations section of the Company website) provided that letter must be submitted at least two (2) days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank, or authorized persons, notary public or persons authorized in performing notary public and submitted to the following address:
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Investor Relation, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 0118748200. The original Authorization Letter must be presented when attending the meeting.
The Saudi Arabian Mining Company is pleased to inform its shareholders that they can vote remotely on the 10th General Assembly agenda via the free E-voting services on Tadawul website (https://www.tadawulaty.com.sa) starting from 11 am, Sunday 15/10/2017G to 11 am, Sunday 22/10/2017.
For further information please contact: