SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND THE 9TH ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING (FIRST MEETING)
The Board of Directors of Maaden is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the 9th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held at the Companys Headquarter in Riyadh on Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Road Southern of North Ring Road on Monday 07-03-2016G corresponding to 27-05-1437H at 16:00 to consider the following agenda:
1. Vote on the Consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended on 31/12/2015.
2. Vote on the External Auditors report for the year ended 31/12/2015.
3. Vote on the Board of Directors report for the year ended on 31/12/2015.
4. Vote on the Board of Directors recommendation not to distribute dividends for the year ended on 31/12/2015.
5. Vote on the appointment of the External Auditors recommended by the Audit Committee from among the nominees to audit the company financial statement for the year 2016 and the quarterly financial statement and approval of their remuneration.
6. Vote on the Discharge of Board of Directors members from liabilities for their activity during the financial period ended on 31/12/2015.
Please note that The Ordinary General Assembly may validly meet if at least 50% of the voting rights are present or represented.
We would like to inform each shareholder who owns more than twenty shares that he has the right to attend this meeting by himself or represented by others. The votes are calculated on the basis of one vote per share represented at the meeting, according to the article of association of the company. Each shareholder who wants to attend this meeting must carry with him ID Card or Commercial Registration and prove of ownership of Maadens shares.
A shareholder must attend at least an hour earlier to complete the registration process. Shareholder has the right to authorize other eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his/her behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Company employee), by means of an Authorization Letter provided that letter must be submitted 3 days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by a Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank or any Government Agency and submitted to the following address:
Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Investor Relation, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 018748200.
It is necessary to bring the original Authorization Letter when attending the meeting.
For further information please contact: