SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY ANNOUNCES THE RESULTS OF SHAREHOLDER ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING
The Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) is pleased to announce that the seventh Ordinary General Assembly meeting was held at 4:00 PM on Sunday, 08/05/1435H corresponding to 09/03/2014G at the Companys Headquarter in Riyadh.
After fulfilling the legal quorum, the General Assembly has:
- 1.Approved the Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 2.Approved the auditors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 3.Approved the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 4.Discharged the Board of Directors members from liability for their management of the Company during the year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 5.Approved the recommendation not to distribute dividends for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 6.Approved the Audit Committees recommendation to appoint Ernst & Young as an external auditor to audit the Companys consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year 2014 and quarterly financial statements and determine their auditors fees.
- 7.Approved the appointment of H.E. Sulaiman Bin Abdulrahman Al Gwaiz as member of the Board of Directors representing General Organization for Social Insurance. H.E. Sulaiman Bin Abdulrahman Al Gwaiz will replace H.E. Soliman S. Al-Humayyd in his position.
For further information please contact: