SAUDI ARABIAN MINING COMPANY (MAADEN) INVITES ITS SHAREHOLDERS TO ATTEND THE 7TH ORDINARY GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING(REMINDER ANNOUNCEMENT)
The Board of Directors of Maaden is pleased to invite its shareholders owning 20 shares or more to attend ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held at the Companys Headquarter in Riyadh on Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Road Southern of North Ring Road on 09-03-2014 corresponding to 08-05-1435 at 16:00 to consider the following agenda:
- 1. Approve the Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 2. Approve the auditors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 3. Approve the Board of Directors report for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 4. Discharge the Board of Directors members from liability for their management of the Company during the year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 5. Recommend not to distribute dividends for the fiscal year ending on 31/12/2013.
- 6. Approve the Audit Committees recommendation to appoint external auditor to audit the Companys consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year 2014 and quarterly financial statements and determine their auditors fees.
- 7. Approve the appointment of H.E. Sulaiman Bin Abdulrahman Al Gwaiz as member of the Board of Directors representing General Organization for Social Insurance. H.E. Sulaiman Bin Abdulrahman Al Gwaiz will replace H.E. Soliman S. Al-Humayyd in his position.
We would like to inform shareholders that each shareholder who owns more than twenty shares has the right to attend this meeting by himself or represented by others. The votes are calculated on the basis of one vote per share represented at the meeting, according to the article of association of the company. Each shareholder who wants to attend this meeting must carry with him ID Card or Commercial Registration and prove of ownership of Maadens shares. Shareholder has the right to authorize other eligible shareholder in writing to attend this meeting on his behalf (other than member of the Board of Directors or the Company employee), by means of an Authorization Letter provided that letter must be submitted 3 days before the Meeting. The Authorization Letter must be signed and authenticated by a Chamber of Commerce, a Commercial Bank or any Government Agency and submitted to the following address: Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden), Riyadh, Abo Baker Al Sadeeq Road, Investor Relation, P.O. Box 68861 Riyadh 11537 or by fax 018748200.
It is necessary to bring the original Authorization Letter when attending the meeting.
Please note that The Ordinary General Assembly may validly meet if at least 50% of the voting rights are present or represented.
For further information please contact: